News from Passman & Kaplan: Passman & Kaplan Founding Principal Joseph V. Kaplan will present a webinar on disability issues in the federal workplace on September 13, 2018, at 12:00pm Eastern. The webinar, entitled “Accommodating and Managing Federal Employees with Mental and Intellectual Disabilities” is presented by LRP Publications. For further information, see LRP Publications’ website: http://www.lrpfederalwebinars.com/register.html.
Focused on protecting workers.
- Home |
- Uncategorized | News from Passman & Kaplan: Webinar on Disability Rights
News from Passman & Kaplan: Webinar on Disability Rights
On Behalf of Passman & Kaplan, P.C. | Sep 5, 2018 | Uncategorized
- The Hill Publishes Op-Ed on Civil Service Challenges for Disabled Veterans Written by GEL Counsel Perry A. Howell
- Providing Urgent Maternal Protections for Nursing Mothers Act
- EEOC Certifies Class in Pregnancy Discrimination Case Co-Counseled by GEL, Partner Cori Cohen Quoted in Government Executive and Federal News Network
- The Hill Publishes Op-Ed on Civil Service Employee Rights Written by GEL Partner Kevin L. Owen
- GEL Attorneys Author Articles for Maryland State Bar Association Newsletter