Handling Private Sector Employment Issues
At Gilbert Employment Law, P.C., we focus on representing employees in labor and employment law cases, and we have developed a respected reputation nationwide.
We advise and represents employees in the private sector on a wide variety of employment issues, such as discrimination claims and review of employment and severance agreements.
Many employment claims are resolved through skillful negotiations or other alternative measures prior to trial. Sometimes, however, a trial before a judge or jury becomes necessary, You have the right to pursue justice through the courts.
Our team of experienced trial attorneys will work tirelessly to obtain a favorable result before a trial becomes necessary. If a case proceeds before a judge or jury, you will have a team that is dedicated to seeking justice on your behalf and prepared to present the strongest case possible. Throughout the process, you will remain in control of decisions about settling your case or moving forward to court.
Our successful case record in private-sector employment litigation includes cases involving:
- Discrimination and harassment based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, religion, age, pregnancy, caregiving responsibilities, and genetic information
- Retaliation for reporting discrimination, harassment, or other employer violations of civil rights laws
- Whistleblower retaliation
- Failure to accommodate an employee’s disability, pregnancy, or religion
- Violations of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Violations of federal, state and local wage laws
Arrange A Consultation Today
To take advantage of our firm’s experience, knowledge and personalized service, contact us by email or call 888-676-8096 today. Our lawyers stand ready to advise you about your rights and champion your cause.