On August 14, 2017, the National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA) submitted comments to the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) on its proposed rules on administrative leave issues for federal employees. The NELA comments were co-authored by Passman & Kaplan Senior Associate Andrew J. Perlmutter.
Focused on protecting workers.
- Home |
- Uncategorized | PASSMAN & KAPLAN HELPS DRAFT NELA COMMENTS TO OPM
PASSMAN & KAPLAN HELPS DRAFT NELA COMMENTS TO OPM
On Behalf of Passman & Kaplan, P.C. | Aug 25, 2017 | Uncategorized
- The Hill Publishes Op-Ed on Civil Service Challenges for Disabled Veterans Written by GEL Counsel Perry A. Howell
- Providing Urgent Maternal Protections for Nursing Mothers Act
- EEOC Certifies Class in Pregnancy Discrimination Case Co-Counseled by GEL, Partner Cori Cohen Quoted in Government Executive and Federal News Network
- The Hill Publishes Op-Ed on Civil Service Employee Rights Written by GEL Partner Kevin L. Owen
- GEL Attorneys Author Articles for Maryland State Bar Association Newsletter