Passman & Kaplan Senior Associate Andrew J. Perlmutter will be moderating a panel discussion with staff from the Merit Systems Protection Board on May 9, 2016. The discussion, “Latest Developments at the Merit Systems Protection Board CY 2015 Year In Review”, is sponsored by the American Bar Association, Section on Administrative Law and Regulatory Practice, Government Personnel Committee.
Focused on protecting workers.
- Home |
- Uncategorized | PASSMAN & KAPLAN SENIOR ASSOCIATE MODERATES PANEL WITH MSPB STAFF
PASSMAN & KAPLAN SENIOR ASSOCIATE MODERATES PANEL WITH MSPB STAFF
On Behalf of Passman & Kaplan, P.C. | Apr 6, 2016 | Uncategorized
- The Hill Publishes Op-Ed on Civil Service Challenges for Disabled Veterans Written by GEL Counsel Perry A. Howell
- Providing Urgent Maternal Protections for Nursing Mothers Act
- EEOC Certifies Class in Pregnancy Discrimination Case Co-Counseled by GEL, Partner Cori Cohen Quoted in Government Executive and Federal News Network
- The Hill Publishes Op-Ed on Civil Service Employee Rights Written by GEL Partner Kevin L. Owen
- GEL Attorneys Author Articles for Maryland State Bar Association Newsletter