Passman & Kaplan Senior Associate Andrew J. Perlmutter will be moderating a panel discussion with staff from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s Office of Federal Operations on May 16, 2016. The discussion, “Latest Federal Sector Developments at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Office of Federal Operations”, is sponsored by the American Bar Association, Section on Administrative Law and Regulatory Practice, Government Personnel Committee.
Focused on protecting workers.
- Home |
- Uncategorized | PASSMAN & KAPLAN SENIOR ASSOCIATE MODERATES PANEL WITH EEOC STAFF
PASSMAN & KAPLAN SENIOR ASSOCIATE MODERATES PANEL WITH EEOC STAFF
On Behalf of Passman & Kaplan, P.C. | Apr 8, 2016 | Uncategorized
- The Hill Publishes Op-Ed on Civil Service Challenges for Disabled Veterans Written by GEL Counsel Perry A. Howell
- Providing Urgent Maternal Protections for Nursing Mothers Act
- EEOC Certifies Class in Pregnancy Discrimination Case Co-Counseled by GEL, Partner Cori Cohen Quoted in Government Executive and Federal News Network
- The Hill Publishes Op-Ed on Civil Service Employee Rights Written by GEL Partner Kevin L. Owen
- GEL Attorneys Author Articles for Maryland State Bar Association Newsletter