Passman & Kaplan Senior Associate Andrew J. Perlmutter will be moderating a panel discussion with staff from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission on December 16, 2015, concerning the recent amendments to the EEOC’s Management Directive 110 (MD-110). The discussion, ” The New MD-110: A Discussion With EEOC Staff”, is sponsored by the American Bar Association, Section on Administrative Law and Regulatory Practice, Government Personnel Committee.
Focused on protecting workers.
- Home |
- Uncategorized | PASSMAN & KAPLAN SENIOR ASSOCIATE MODERATES PANEL WITH EEOC STAFF
PASSMAN & KAPLAN SENIOR ASSOCIATE MODERATES PANEL WITH EEOC STAFF
On Behalf of Passman & Kaplan, P.C. | Dec 8, 2015 | Uncategorized
- The Hill Publishes Op-Ed on Civil Service Challenges for Disabled Veterans Written by GEL Counsel Perry A. Howell
- Providing Urgent Maternal Protections for Nursing Mothers Act
- EEOC Certifies Class in Pregnancy Discrimination Case Co-Counseled by GEL, Partner Cori Cohen Quoted in Government Executive and Federal News Network
- The Hill Publishes Op-Ed on Civil Service Employee Rights Written by GEL Partner Kevin L. Owen
- GEL Attorneys Author Articles for Maryland State Bar Association Newsletter