• Conflict management tips for managers and employees
• President Obama’s Ex Order for labor management councils
• Change in FLRA under the Obama Administration
• Coaching for managers and employees
• Congressional trends under the Obama Administration
• Mathew Biggs, Assistant to President/ Legislative Director, IFPTE
• Hon. Julie Clark, General Counsel, FLRA
• Anthony Falconeri, Labor & Employee Relations E.P.A.
• Edward Guster III, President, AFGE Local 3811 E.P.A
• Dr. Mallary Tytel, President Healthy Workplaces
• Diane Deptula, Chief HR Army Corps Engineers
• Franco DiCroce, Vice President, IFPTE Local 98 USACE
Continental breakfast (8:30 a.m.) and lunch will be served. Cost: $25.00 for SFLERP members, $30.00 non-members and $20.00 for four or more from same agency. Make checks out to “SFLERP” and mail by May 19th to: Stan Nuremburg, 353 Amsterdam Avenue # 3-S, NYC, NY 10024. Contact: Timothy Germany at: 888-676-8096 for any additional information.