Toll Free Phone:
Of Counsel, Linda A. Kincaid works as a Senior Attorney with Gilbert Employment Law. In this role, Ms. Kincaid represents clients at hearings and settlement proceedings, advises associate attorneys on complex employment matters, and interfaces with new clients.
For 21 years, Ms. Kincaid served as an Administrative Judge at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). While employed by the EEOC, she adjudicated hundreds of individual discrimination cases, conducting hearings and mediations and rendering decisions on those cases filed under the Civil Rights Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Equal Pay Act and the Rehabilitation Act. Additionally, while at the EEOC, Ms. Kincaid presided over significant class action cases resulting in settlements awarding millions of dollars and benefits for members of the classes and significant modifications to policies of employers. Ms. Kincaid also has conducted training of management officials and attorneys in the federal and private sectors.
- Federal Sector Employment Discrimination
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, pro hac vice
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit
- Potomac School of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- University of Michigan
- The George Washington University
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Administrative Judge